All images or Pictures on MotoTwo.Com taken from various media on the Internet that is in the public domain. Images or Pictures posted are believed posted within our rights.
Claim of violation:
If the content we display on MotoTwo.Com violates your copyright, please let us know to Email: Contact Us[at] MotoTwo.Com
Following information to us and the violates material will be removed as soon as possible:
1. Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
3. The exact URL or a description of each place where alleged infringing material is located;
4. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law;
5. Your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf; and
6. A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.